Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dr. Seuss Baby Shower

My sister in law, Kelly, is about to have a baby. She has been waiting for this baby for a long time--he is, by far, her little miracle. My mother in law and I threw her a Dr. Seuss baby shower this weekend-it turned out really great!

the cake--every inch made from scratch...with a lot of help from my father in law!

the centerpieces--each one went with the book at the table. i had my super serious creative hat on for these!
[Green Eggs and Ham--green and yellow easter eggs with sour taffy tape]
Cat in the Hat--[red and white jelly beans!]
One Fish Two Fish--[swedish fish--duh.]
ABC--[ABC magnets]
Are You My Mother? [yellow Peeps with Scooby Snacks dog bones]
Mom and Dad to be!






So excited for Kelly and Mike and even more excited to meet my nephew, Cooper!!

No comments:

Post a Comment