Friday, July 17, 2009

Indiana Visit

Jackson and I decided to take a month long vacation while Daddy is gone to break up our time alone in California. We will be splitting our vacation between my family and Garrett's. Our first 2 weeks were in Indiana. Jackson had a great time visiting his Grammy and Papa and it was a FANTASTIC break from full time mommy duty for me!
Every boy needs to learn to drink from the hose...right?!



sunbathing in the nude!

riding the mower with Grammy--clearly I grew up in the sticks!
Me at 29 weeks!





mmmm--Jackson's first milkshake



my blue-eyed boy






One of my favorite pictures of us!



Playing in the garden






Trying on Grammy's glasses--mommy thought this was HYSTERICAL!




powdered donuts!!
Jack's new BFF



















No comments:

Post a Comment