Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Funny girl

Grace has been extra naughty lately and been in trouble quite a bit. She's also been absolutely hilarious. Not a good combo when trying to discipline.
Sleeping the wrong pay...topless.

"Well if you're just gonna look at me Mommy, I want to wave at you"

It wasn't until AFTER we were in the store, I realized she had put her coat on upside down!!

She's INSISTING on taking her Bible EVERYWHERE we go...here she is at the park, preaching to the squirrels!

2 comments:

  1. HaHa! too funny!! We are right there too! Amelia is soo bad and funny now too! A few weeks ago while we were in the middle of potty training she pooped on the floor, and as I was telling her we can't do that, she goes, "Oh it looks like Peanut butter, can I have a sandwich mommy?" gross and hilarious all at the same time.. I havent been able to eat peanut butter since!! haha

    ReplyDelete